黑人的幽默

這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策,曾讓非洲原住民黑人,遭到許多不平等的待遇, 而本詩作者即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。


Dear white, something you got to know.

親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。


When I was born, I was black.

當我出生時,我是 黑色 的


When I grow up, I am black.

我長大了,我是 黑色 的


When I'm under the sun, I'm black.

我在陽光下,我是 黑色 的


When I'm cold, I'm black.

我寒冷時,我是 黑色 的


When I'm afraid, I'm black.

我害怕時,我是 黑色 的


When I'm sick, I'm black.

我生病了,我是黑色的


When I die, I'm still black. 當我死了,我仍是 黑色 的。


You---white people,

而你呢--- 白人


When you were born, you were pink.

當你出生時,你是 粉紅色 的


When you grow up, you become white.

你長大了,變成 白色 的


You're red under the sun.

你在陽光下,你是 紅色 的


You're blue when you're cold.

你寒冷時,你是 青色 的

You are yellow when you're afraid.

你害怕時,你是 黃色 的

You're green when you're sick.

你生病時,你是 綠色 的You're gray when you die.

當你死時,你是 灰色 的


And you, call me ' c o l o r ' ?

而你,卻叫我「有色人種」??

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 末三 的頭像
    末三

    五顆星星的故事

    末三 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()